terms and conditions
Refund/Cancellation/Make up Policy:
- You may cancel your child’s enrollment in a class only in the event that your child has a medical condition that will not allow him/her to participate in class or you move more that 25 miles from NEST. You will receive a refund in full if such cancellation occurs more than ten (14) days prior to the start of the first class. You will receive a 50% refund if cancelled anytime between 10 days and the start of class. No refunds will be issued at any time after the first day of class.
You may cancel your annual membership IN PERSON and only in the event that your child has a medical condition that will not allow him/her to participate in activities in NEST Play OR you move more that 25 miles from NEST. If membership is cancelled in accordance with these terms, you will be charged a one- time early cancellation fee of $150.00. If you have paid in full for your annual membership, you will be refunded the prorated amount paid, less the early cancellation fee of $150.00. If your membership is cancelled for any reason, you will be subject to the then current membership agreement, options and pricing should you choose to renew your membership at any future time.
- Nest reserves the right to cancel a class(es) or close the facility due to inclement weather, low enrollment or unforeseen, uncontrollable circumstances. If a class is cancelled, every attempt will be made to reach those registered to inform them of the cancellation and if applicable, to schedule a make up class. In the event that a make up class cannot be rescheduled, a refund will be issued to the registrant in the form of payment received.
- Attendance in a scheduled class is the responsibility of the participant. We cannot provide refunds for classes you cannot attend although we may allow a participant to attend the same class at a different time if space is available.
- Please dress your child appropriately for the class he/she is participating in and/or for attending activities in the NEST Playspace. Please note that shoes are not permitted in the NEST Playspace and should be left in the designated area.
- Please do not bring your child to NEST if you think he/she is sick or is getting sick. We ask that a child be fever free for at least 24 hours before resuming class.
- You are responsible for your child’s behavior. Please make sure the child conducts himself/herself in an appropriate way that does not affect the health, well-being, and full enjoyment of other children/parents/guardians.
- We do not permit siblings/guests at any time to attend class without the expressed permission of the instructor.
- No outside food or drink is permitted at NEST. This is a peanut aware building and we ask that you take special precautions to ensure that such items are not brought onto the premises however we can not guarantee that this is a peanut free environment.
- No strollers are permitted in the classrooms or in the NEST Playspace. There is designated stroller parking areas.
- We are not responsible for your personal belongings.
Waiver and Release of Liability: I, on my own behalf, and on behalf of my child(ren) or minor(s) listed above and our respective heirs, administrators, executors and successors, hereby acknowledge the risks associated with the activities provided by and performed at Locust Kids, LLC d/b/a NEST (“Nest”), including but not limited to muscle or soft tissue strains, sprains and tears, broken bones and severe injuries including paralysis or death, as well as medical expenses and damages that may result or be associated with such activities, and that I have voluntarily agreed to participate in the same. Therefore, I assume all risks associated with my voluntary participation at Nest. If I or the minor(s) should incur any such injury or loss, I agree to release and hold harmless NEST, its board of directors, officers, employees, instructors, agents, representatives, any independent contractors, including any and all instructors, landlords, and its successors as assigned from any claim or liability in any way related to such injuries, even if such injuries are caused by the negligence of such persons/organizations referenced herein. The undersigned further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NEST and all parties identified above, from any liability arising out of negligent or intentional conduct of child, parents, family members or parties invited upon the premises by myself, my child(ren) or minor(s) or any family members which results in loss, injury or damage to any other party.
Medical Release: I hereby authorize and give my consent to Locust Kids, LLC d/b/a NEST including any of its instructors or other authorized employees to provide emergency medical care and to give authority to any emergency unit, hospital or doctor to render immediate aid as might be required for the treatment of the above named student in the event of any emergency occurring on the premises of NEST.
Minor’s Release Authorization: Without compensation to me or the minor(s) listed above, I hereby grant to Locust Kids, LLC d/b/a NEST, the absolute right and permission to copyright, publish, and use photographic portraits, pictures, or videos of me or the minor for use through reasonable promotion of the facility and related events. I hereby waive any right that I or the minor(s) may have to inspect or approve the finished media material as long as the matter is within reason and is not deemed to be socially inappropriate for use of a minor.
As legal parent/guardian/responsible party of the above minor(s), I hereby verify by my signature below, that I have read, understood and accept the terms contained herein; and furthermore I permit my child(ren) to participate in the selected class(es) provided by Locust Kids, LLC d/b/a NEST and/or to participate in the activities in the NEST Playspace.